Sunday, May 04, 2008

Meal Plan Monday 5/5

Last week we didn't make all our planned meals. I was in need of comfort food (and had potatoes sprouting), so we had turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes one night. We also ended up with LOTS of leftovers and free food over the weekend, so I didn't cook.
This week I am planning leftovers in a lot more to be more realistic with the way we eat.
My baby turns one on Monday the 5th!!! He has decided he doesn't care for purees and would rather eat what we are having. I'm trying to figure out what he can eat without choking, etc. He also is not eating dairy since he is sensitive to it.

Monday: Mexican Fiesta! Tacos & Taco Salad with ground turkey and homemade refried beans

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday:
Lasagna

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Saturday: Mexican again?!?!

Sunday: Probably Leftovers

Other things I will make this week: JalapeƱo jelly, Sourdough pancakes, cook 2 chickens and freeze meat

To see other menu plans, visit I’m an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: