Sunday, December 27, 2009

Earn Gift Cards Searching the Web with SWAGBUCKS!

I've joined Swagbucks. I wish I had joined sooner!

You can earn points with them by searching the Internet. Something I do every day already. The points can be redeemed for gift cards and other merchandise.

It only takes a minute to sign up and they don't ask for very much personal info. All they needed was my name, email, state, zip code and a password.

After earning 45 points you can get a free $5 Amazon gift card!
You search the Internet anyway, why not profit from it by using Swagbucks?

The best part is that Swagbucks has a referral program. So let all your friends and family know about it and you can earn even more points.

This is a great way to fund Christmas and Birthday presents throughout the year. Especially for those of us on a tight budget. Or use the gift cards as "mad money."

I've already earned $25 in Amazon GC's and I'm on my way to another $5 card. So far I've used them towards books. I just make sure to get FREE Super Saver Shipping when I buy from Amazon (hint: add tape or something to your order if you are close to the $25 minimum!)

No comments: