Monday, February 22, 2010

Project #4: Homemade Birthday Invitations



My daughter and I spent about an hour making invitations to her birthday party. She had a great time helping! It was nice to use some stuff from my craft stockpile!
I used some pink cardstock for the cards. We stamped them with a flower stamp and Versa Mark ink. Then I applied "heat & stick" and Kelsey heated it with the heat gun. Once it was sticky we poured hot pink glitter on them!

They turned out great and glitter is now everywhere!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We're getting ready to have an Easter Egg Hunt and I was just going to go out and buy invitations-I think we'll make them instead :)
sara http://myfrugalfunlife.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Making them is more fun! An Easter Egg Hunt sounds like a good time, too!