Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meal Plan Monday 4/28

I'm going to try to really work with what we have this week. We have a lot! I just want to get some peppers and lazagna noodles, but I know I'll be tempted to get a few other deals. We'll see how that goes. Luckily, the sales aren't all that interesting this week!
I'm still trying to stay off dairy. I hate it! I am a cheese lover and with dairy being in sooo many foods and recipes this is HARD. I haven't noticed any difference in my baby, but he is teething and has a cold. Yuck!

Monday: Barley Vegetable Soup

Tuesday: Breakfast 4 Dinner

Wednesday:
Lentil Soup

Thursday: Hawaiian Haystacks

Friday: Birthday Party-Mom's house

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Lazagna

Other things I will make this week: Birthday cake, blueberry muffins, vanilla pear jelly, spiced carrot zucchini bread

To see other menu plans, visit I’m an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What are hawaiian haystacks ?


Bonnie at The Beans Blog

Rachel said...

Here is the recipe!

Hawaiian Haystacks